Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to change the url?

2»

Comments

• Options
    r0obertr0obert
    edited June 2014

@peregrine @vrijvlinder‌ you forgot to add 'van2shout user colors based on myyagapoints plugin' ...

...oh wait..

..you guys were talking about me (:

PS: I did manage to add the chat box on extrapage only and also have it show the desired url (it was a matter of routing, forgot do delete old ones) - thanks guys!

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited June 2014

How about adding the yaga badges and also ranks and Symbols + Instruments and avatar to the Van2Shout Plugin ..

• . :D

This would certainly require it's own extra page...basic page....custom page...html page

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2014

I decided to point all my urls to localhost, that way I can save on purchasing a domain name B) , only downside my web rankings have plummeted. :'(

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2014

p.p.s

late breaking news in, 3 comments up in the edited comment.

amen to that. case closed. directions followed.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.