Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

error in path

Hi,

I installed the EventCalendar plugin, but when I click the >> arrow to go to the next month, the path is not correct.
Instead of forum/eventcalendar/2014 it goes to forumeventcalendar/2014 (missing / inbetween)
Can you please fix this, or tell me where to look?
Regards, Dirk

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

In /plugins/EventCalendar/views/month.php in line 9 the variable $Domain is set to web root.

It is used in lines 23, 25, 35 and you could change those lines from ...{$Domain}eventcalendar... to ...{$Domain}/eventcalendar...

I'll have to test if this is always a solution or just in your setup and I will change the source accordingly. Thanks for your feedback!

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@R_J said:
    In /plugins/EventCalendar/views/month.php in line 9 the variable $Domain is set to web root.

It is used in lines 23, 25, 35 and you could change those lines from ...{$Domain}eventcalendar... to ...{$Domain}/eventcalendar...

I'll have to test if this is always a solution or just in your setup and I will change the source accordingly. Thanks for your feedback!

As a minor aside @R_J, check out the CombinePaths function in functions.general.php for some easy path concatenation.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

Maybe I should write those functions names on postits and decorate my screen with them :blush:

• @R_J post-its on your forehead, then every time you look in the mirror, it will be a reminder.
    would be another aid.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Or maybe I write a skeleton plugin that uses ALL those helper functions! Muahahaha!

• Or maybe I write a skeleton plugin that uses ALL those helper functions! Muahahaha!

actually a good idea, I do that kind of stuff. keeps it all in one place. and just cut and paste when you need it with examples.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

If you use NetBeans (or virtually any other PHP IDE), it will be aware of locally scoped functions and class methods.

Better tools can mean more concise code.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.