Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

NEED Reffral system plugin

have any refferal system plugin for vanilla ? ? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What kind of features are you looking for?

There are no plugins released here that have the word referral in the title or description.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• we need user Referral system :D

when some our forum member refer new user he should be reffral. :D

so our members could promote outside and we could could track who will promote us. ;)

There is a built in invitation system that tracks who invited who.

Set the register method to invitation and then select which roles get invites.

The invite data will be visible on the user's profile.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight

Thats good but after select invitation normal visitors can't register normally ?

i just need track who reffer more peoples to my forum and i need allow normal registration too

is that possible ?

thanks

@Owner You could modify a plugin a wrote called Invite Roles to not add roles. It checks for and passes in an invite code even with basic registration available.

https://github.com/hgtonight/Plugin-InviteRoles

Search first