Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What a powerful plugin! How did you configure it?

2»

Comments

• AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

As per suggestions from my users, we just have a 'Like' button and (what is essentially) an 'LOL' button. No negatives, very simple. It seems to fit our needs perfectly, at least for now. We are using ranks and I have customized most of the badges. It seemed a shame to 'waste' the full power of customized reactions by only having 2, but the app has so much other richness (viewing likes and LOLs, badges, ranks, configuration options) that I don't feel too badly. It's like someone read my mind as to exactly what we needed and then wrote it all for me. All hail @hgtonight‌ .

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@AaronWebstey said:
    It's like someone read my mind as to exactly what we needed and then wrote it all for me. All hail hgtonight‌ .

Thanks for the very kind words. :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.