This is the last planned beta version before a 1.0 release.
I just released Yaga 0.6 and am looking for some help testing it. Please download the 0.6 release of Yaga and play around with it. Abuse it. Try to break it. Then let me know what you think either here or on the issue page here: https://github.com/hgtonight/Application-Yaga/issues
Anything you find I would be more than happy to hear about!
What is new in 0.6?
A detailed changelist can be viewed here: V 0.6 Changelist
A lot more has changed from 0.5 than I was expecting, but there are some sweet new features:
- Associated Yaga data is now removed (as applicable) when deleting users
- Added PostCount rule that awards badges based on the sum of a user's discussion and comment count (thanks @R_J)
- Added DiscussionCategory rule that awards badges if a discussion is posted in the selected category (thanks @JanHoos)
- Actions now have tool tips rendered on the action list
- Created a set of default badges and included the source SVGs
Completely revamped the Ranks feature
- Progression is now based on points, post count, and account age
- New Perk system that hands out roles, specific permissions, and configuration overrides as incentives/deterrents
Improved installation documentation
Those are the big changes. There was also a lot of smaller fixes and optimizations that should make everything work better and smoother.
Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.