Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Won't post to Facebook with SSO Connected Properly

I've got SSO enabled and can login with Facebook, however, it is not posting to Facebook when checked though it's connected and the app allows SSO and it shows as connected in Social.

Forum is here: 10x10 Academy Forums

Any ideas?

Comments

• When I just posted the thread, I checked the Facebook box below and it posted to my Facebook timeline while on Vanilla Forums so I just need to understand what I've got set incorrectly in my forum. :#

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I am getting the following error when clicking on your Facebook share button: "{"error":{"message":"(#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action","type":"OAuthException","code":200}}"

Indeed, when I connected with facebook, it didn't ask for permission to post to my wall.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.