It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Greetings. I managed to get everything working up to the point where I see the specific user sso login link above the vanilla login|register buttons and on the pop out dialog. When I click on it, I get only the unhappy parseerror. I have error logging and debug enabled. This particular message does not render any logging information. The only two items in the get request are the client_id and "Target=%2F" and the sso test link shows the right json formatted information.
I have tried 1.4.1 release as well as the 2.1 branch from the vanilla/addons repo.
I could use some guidance in resolving this. I am sooo close to making this work.