HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Integrating Members List Enhanced with Custom Profile Fields

Thank you for the great plugin. Are there plans to integrate MembersList w/ custom profile fields?

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

Thank you for the great plugin.

@Skullduggery, glad you like it. thank you.

If you want to sponsor (donate) for feature, you can pm me.

There are many options (features) that could be added but that would require sponsorship.

feel free to pm me for what you would pay for your specific feature request, and give as many details.

I don't really plan to bloat it with all kinds of features unless someone wants to sponsor.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Thanks, but I figured it out. The trick was adding columns to the Users table so that the Custom Profile Field would use that instead of UserMeta.

• @Skullduggery so you added the Profile.* columns to the GDN_User table ? How do you keep them synced ? Or did you alter the customprofilefields plugin as well ?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@piotrnl said:
    Skullduggery so you added the Profile.* columns to the GDN_User table ? How do you keep them synced ? Or did you alter the customprofilefields plugin as well ?

If the column names match the field names, the model takes care of everything else automatically.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Vanilla keeps surprising me, such clever design. Really appreciate it.

• Ok, so I have customprofile fields in Usermeta: Profile.Woonplaats and Profile.Motor, i added these 2 columns to the GDN_User table. So the model now gets the values from Usermeta ?