Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Yikes! The Categories Disappeared off the Side of the Page!

2»

Comments

• Options

What file is this autooffset line in? I don't see it in config.php or config-defaults.php.

I agree that it would be nice if it could take you to the last post you read, but when it tries to do that it puts the last post you read at the very top of the page. Which is very disorienting because you can't see any post above it. So you can't get a refresher on what the conversation was about. If it would put the last post you read at the bottom of the page where you could read a few posts above that, then that would be okay.

But it's very disorienting to click into a conversation and the only thing you see is the last post - or in my case the input text box. I can't have it doing this so I guess I'll have to turn it off.

Thank you both so much for your help!!

-Sheena

• Options

Never edit config-defaults.php.
    If a line doesn't exist, just add it to your config.php

You could add this to your CSS, to offset the #latest fragment identifier a little:

#latest { 
      margin-top: -400px;
    }