Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Error when trying to upload new profile picture.

2»

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

see above and also

post a screenshot of your forum folder structure.

and also post a screenshot of your /uploads folder structure

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@peregrine said:
    see above and also

post a screenshot of your forum folder structure.

and also post a screenshot of your /uploads folder structure

>
    I posted uploads folder on the previous comment.

Forum folder:

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

add this to your config.php

$Configuration['Garden']['Profile']['EditPhotos'] = TRUE;

if you see it already with

$Configuration['Garden']['Profile']['EditPhotos'] = FALSE;

then change it to

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

• Options

@peregrine said:

add this to your config.php

if you see it already with

$Configuration['Garden']['Profile']['EditPhotos'] = FALSE;

then change it to

There wasnt such line in config.php so I added it. But nothing.

• Options

also add this folder and make sure the php process can write to this folder

/uploads/userpics

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

But nothing.

and what does that mean.

please post another screenshot of left panel

when you go to this link

yourforum.com/forum/profile/edit

did you edit you .htaccess file correctly with re-write urls.

• Options

Nothing means that nothing has changed. I also added userpics folder and gave 777 permissions there.

Still nothing changed:

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

so you still didn't disable the other plugin as suggested when debugging. lol.

as suggested if you have mysterious problems as pointed out to you in previous links.

you should disable all plugins, to see if it is an interaction with another plugin.

However,

and you added debug before as r_j said before in his first comment and didn't see errors? correct?

or did you skip that step?

and your gd library is ok.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/218807/#Comment_218807

also unless you are using a whoonline mod that works, that plugin is broken in vanilla 2.1.5

• Options

@peregrine said:
    so you still didn't disable the other plugin as suggested when debugging. lol.

as suggested if you have mysterious problems as pointed out to you in previous links.

you should disable all plugins, to see if it is an interaction with another plugin.

However,

and you added debug before as r_j said before in his first comment and didn't see errors? correct?

or did you skip that step?

and your gd library is ok.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/218807/#Comment_218807

also unless you are using a whoonline mod that works, that plugin is broken in vanilla 2.1.5

Ok,

1) Well I was wondering about whoonline :p

2) I love you! The problem was on gd library! Thanks :):):)

• Options

you can safely remove this line.

• Options

@peregrine said:
    you can safely remove this line.

Ok thanks!

Someone should close this discussion!

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

there is no close done to discussions, that is not generally done, unles the discussion gets out of hand.

just by adding that you resolved and how you resolved , in discussion is sufficient.

if you added under ask a question, which I believe you didn't you could accept answer.

aside from that all you can do is click on awesome, or insightful on comments that helped you solve issue.

also see: if you wan to add to that discussion or spreadsheet, if you want to help others.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/26703/plugins-themes-that-work-and-dont-work-in-vanilla-2-1

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014