Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

"Current release is 2.1.5" ?

I have version 2.2.16.6

Is the info just not updated, or have I missed something?

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

2.1.5 is the current OS release.

The master branch of the repository is an alpha version that is not supported or suggested to be run in production. More information on version numbers here: https://github.com/vanilla/vanilla#version-control-strategy

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Ok, thanks. Perhaps the "fork me on github" (upper right corner) should point to the current stable release instead

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@Mowgli76 said:
    Ok, thanks. Perhaps the "fork me on github" (upper right corner) should point to the current stable release instead

Or you simply read the README:

The latest stable release is always listed here. Currently, it is the 2.1 branch. We will support the 2.0 branch with security patches until the end of 2014.

• Options

Yeah. I missed that readme part at first