Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.
Announcing Vanilla Porter 2.1
This discussion is related to the Vanilla Porter addon.
Download it: http://vanillaforums.org/addon/porter-core-2.1
What's New in Porter 2.1:
- Adds support for vBulletin 5.1 (requires Vanilla 2.1.6 for password support)
- Adds support for MyBB (requires this change for password support)
- Now with per-platform feature lists! (see attached)
- Now a Composer project: "vanilla/porter"
- Simplified & improved command line options (try
php vanilla2export.php -hfor more info)
- Minor UI improvements