Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problem with UserPic or Change Avatar

2»

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Ok , try the plugin default avatar and delete your own photo. It should replace anyone's photo who does not have a photo with a default one. See if that works.

If it does not work then we need to look for something else.

• Options

Now i can´t activate any plugins... I will sleep and tomorrow more. Thanks for all dear Vrijvlinder ;)

• Options

Round 2!! FIGHT!! :s

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

First you had a problem uploading files, now it seems as if you cannot save to config any more. To me this sounds like a problem of wrong file permissions. I've set up a script for myself because I very often mess up my file permissions.

User/usergroup www-data is the default webserver user on debian. If you are not on debian you might want to leave out that chown-part.
    But even if you cannot use that script, you will be able to see which permissions your setup need.

find ./ -type d -exec chmod 755 {} +
    find ./ -type f -exec chmod 644 {} +
    chmod -R 775 cache/
    chmod -R 775 uploads
    chmod 775 conf/config.php
    chown -R root:root ./
    chown -R www-data:www-data cache/
    chown -R www-data:www-data uploads/
    chown www-data:www-data conf/
    chown www-data:www-data conf/config.php

• Options

Nothing dear @R_J‌ this doesn´t work :/

• Options

Ok, make me an admin account and send me the login info via private message

• Options

I sent you a MP ;)

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@Rubiyooo said:
    I sent you a MP ;)

• Options
    edited January 2015

The problem may be in the format of the image uploaded. I was able to add png images and they show. It does not like jpeg or gif.

Tell your users to upload only png, maybe not. That is very strange that it will upload and you see it then it disappears. Something is wrong but I can't figure it out.

The permissions are fine and it will upload but the url results in a 404. Maybe someone else will have a clue as to why this is happening.

• Options

This is not the problem @vrijvlinder‌ Try to upload again a pic to another user without avatars... Sometimes only work one time :/

• Options

Yes I tried it and as you say it worked once then broken image. I am sorry but I can't figure out what could be wrong. Maybe someone else can figure it out.

• Options
    edited January 2015

Try removing this line from the config.php

$Configuration['Cache']['Filecache']['Store'] = '/home/a9338481/public_html/foro/cache/Filecache';

remove this line

$Configuration['Garden']['Messages']['Cache'] = 'a:0:{}';

add this line

$Configuration['Garden']['Messages']['Cache'] =array('[Base]', 'Dashboard/Profile/Index');

add this line

$Configuration['Garden']['Thumbnail']['SaveGif'] = TRUE;