HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to add exit button

2»

Comments

• Options

What is exactly the problem? You do not see the popup? Or you can not close the popup?

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    edited March 2015

The first line of your js looks like that: jQuery(document).ready(function($) { I do not know if that provokes an error, but the "$" makes no sense at this place.

Shouldn't it be $( document ).ready(function() {?

• Options
    jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015

@R_J
    jQuery(document).ready(function($) { and $( document ).ready(function() { are the same.
    Only one difference: Adding the jQuery can help prevent conflicts with other JS frameworks.

Source: http://www.sitepoint.com/types-document-ready/

But the error is not anymore because i loaded the js in the public function Base_Render_Before

• Options

@jackmaessen said:
    What is exactly the problem? You do not see the popup? Or you can not close the popup?

Hi, I cannot close popup got this hash on my main domain instead of: mydomain.com/#

• Options

All done thanks guys awesome support

• Options

I almost forgot to say BIG thanks to the orginal author of this plugin.
    Thanks HAZULU for a really useful plugin.

• Options
    HazuluHazulu New
    edited March 2015

Wow I didn't even notice this thread until now. Thank you to everyone in this thread who have been working on this. Within the next couple of days I'll update the original plugin with this feature and an option to toggle it on or off.