PDO Statement failed to prepare
Hello all, i am getting this statement when i try to execute any type of search on a new site i am setting up. I used a clean fresh install, with bootstrap theme. I was able to work out the major kinks with incompatible plugins and such. I still have one issue which is remaining and i need help.
in the search bar i am returning the error statement
PDO Statement failed to prepare|Gdn_Database|Query|The used SELECT statements have a different number of columns
I checked the the search class module and it seems to be okay, leading me to then check the sql driver, but thats a monster of a file to debug.
I see this has happened to others on a fresh install but i don't see any comments or documentation on the event. Thanks for your help in advance.