Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Mobile issues 2.1.9

I'm building a new site with 2.1.9 and having issues with the mobile theme with a couple of things that I had working on 2.0.8.18.

One is that the file upload option doesn't appear on the mobile device or the mobile device emulator Chrome plugin. It does appear in the baseline theme on a desktop and also if I set the desktop theme to mobile.

I am also unable to get rid of the RSS icons in the category list view with the mobile theme. I added the following to custom.css:

.Meta .RSS img {
display: none !important;
}

It worked with the baseline theme on a desktop but not on the mobile theme. It also didn't work when I tried it with the Bitter Sweet theme on a desktop. The RSS icon is easy to hit by mistake on a mobile device.

This is for a private site where I expect most discussions will be entered and viewed from mobile devices.

Comments