Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

No upload button when editing existing post

I have an older vanilla version running on my server where I can insert attachments even after the post has been created. So I press "edit" and attach some more images.

With the current version (Vanilla 2.1.10) and FileUpload 1.8.4(.1 fix) this option is missing. So there is no possibility to add attachments if you forgot them.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

This is because the EditComment view doesn't have an event fired in the view. You could still add the attach file control, but you would have to hook into the Gdn_Form_BeforeBodyBox_Handler and make sure you are editing a comment (through the event arguments). Then use JS to move the form to where you want it.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.