HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Mobile theme switches to vanilla default

edited June 2015 in General Banter

I am using the theme bootstrap and have it set to readable. In my config.php, I have $Configuration['Garden']['MobileTheme'] = 'Bootstrap'; What I don't understand, is why it shows the desktop vanilla theme when I use it.

I am sorry for all of the questions tonight. I just am trying to figure out things based on other users' answers and am stumbling when I attempt them :expressionless:

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited June 2015

Looks like you have a typo in your configuration:

$Configuration['Garden']['MobileTheme'] = 'bootstrap';

Bootstrap uses a lowercase b as its addon key.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    Looks like you have a typo in your configuration:

$Configuration['Garden']['MobileTheme'] = 'bootstrap';

Bootstrap uses a lowercase b as its addon key.

That worked! Thank you so much! I use bootstrap for a few different forums and I must've typed it in correctly accidentally on the one that worked. That's why I was wondering why the one I'm managing right now wasn't working. Wow, I feel stupid... But seriously, thank you so much!