Sign-in works, but does not refresh page!
I'm having an issue where using the sign in form does not refresh the home page, so the user DOES get signed in successfully, but doesn't know it because the page doesn't update. I've seen this issue on a lot of posts, but have not found a solution. Please help!
- Using Vanilla 2.1.10
- Using Facebook and Twitter Sign In Plugins
- Using Bootstrap Theme (does not seem to be the source of the issue)
- Click sign in button
- Sign in window appears
- Attempt to log in with valid username and password
- (Sometimes 50/50, I get a red "Please Try Again" error, which goes away if I try again)
- When sign in window closes, nothing refreshes.
- In order to see myself as logged in, I need to press "Categories" or enter a Discussion. (not even F5 refreshing works(
Other fun facts:
- This happens on multiple different computers, user names, and browsers (Firefox and Chrome)
- I installed Vanilla via my GoDaddy hosting account, and then manually upgraded following all the steps listed in the Vanilla documentation.
- I really think this is some sort of caching issue, but I'm not too familiar with Vanilla's inner workings and I'm afraid to mess up my install.
Forum in question:
(set in invite-only mode right now, but happy to invite anyone who can help troubleshoot)
Thanks in advance for any help you can give!