Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Why my discussion's url is hard-coded ? Help ( ▼-▼ )

Wu ZhuWu Zhu New
edited July 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hey guys, I am a new vanilla forum developer from China. These are my questions:
1. The discussion's url is hard-coded with my LAN IP, not the domain name, how can I edit it ? You can see details from the screenshots.
2. The confirm email address also hard-codes with my LAN IP (T_T)
3. I have hidden root categories as headings, but they are still visible in my site pages. Unfortunately, the categories' title can not be clicked yet !
So who can help me ? Very thanks !

LAN IP:

Confirm Email Address:

Set Root Categories:

Still Visible:

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

It should be using whatever domain or IP you are connected to. Nothing is permanently stored about the domain. The config has a Garden.Domain setting, but it's not used for building navigation URLs.

• Options

Thanks for your reply. I can hardly understand what you mean due to my poor English, sorry. Is there any Chinese Dev in you community?
    In addtion, I can't add a route in dashboard which reminding a JSON message like that '"Form Saved": TRUE' and so on.