HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Non mutually exclusive reactions?

rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one"NY ✭✭✭

Trying the reactions I see that like and dislike are mutually exclusive. Makes sense. I then went to add a reaction titled "I read the attachment" hoping that the user can mark both that he saw the attachment and likes it (or not). But they all seem mutually exclusive.

Have I missed something? Is it easily done?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You have not missed anything. Reactions are designed to be mutually exclusive.

Nothing is impossible, but I don't think I would add this to Yaga. Perhaps a plugin could provide this functionality.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

Thanks @hgtonight! At some time in the future I may look at some time in the YAGA plugins and try to figure it out;-)