Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Developmer needed for Meraki Accademy . custome plugins

I need a few things developed, in less than a month need it before september and my programmer is too busy.

things i need.

A anonymous post for guest to reply to certain posts , i have a section thats for guests and unregister members only, I know we have a plugin for that but it doesnt work on the lattest version of vanilla, I need a working one for my forum

the ability for members to invite their friends, and if they join, they get karma ( we have spark not karma) i know again we have this already but it doesnt work on the latest version, ( nightmare)

the ability to award and unaward spark ( karma)

i have some costumization on the site. ( level up system) just need a few things done before going live, anyone want in , I'm not asking this for free. :)

Comments

• I would have posted this in development but it says i do not have permision

• mtschirsmtschirs ✭✭✭

With latest version of Vanilla you mean 2.2b1 or the current master branch?

-

• master branch, i dont trust betas.

hgtonight
  • The master branch is usually alpha, so it is not better than beta. Sorry I didn't have time to have look at what you are using.

grep is your friend.

• lol i have no bloody idea how it all works, you did an awesome job on your last plugin mr x00, i have less than a month to get this working and there are a few vital features that are still not working. already looked in the plugins library , everything there is ALMOST what i need but not quite.

• so i take it there isnt a single programmer on vanilla forums thats p to the job? ok... geesh