Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Developmer needed for Meraki Accademy . custome plugins

I need a few things developed, in less than a month need it before september and my programmer is too busy.

things i need.

A anonymous post for guest to reply to certain posts , i have a section thats for guests and unregister members only, I know we have a plugin for that but it doesnt work on the lattest version of vanilla, I need a working one for my forum

the ability for members to invite their friends, and if they join, they get karma ( we have spark not karma) i know again we have this already but it doesnt work on the latest version, ( nightmare)

the ability to award and unaward spark ( karma)

i have some costumization on the site. ( level up system) just need a few things done before going live, anyone want in , I'm not asking this for free. :)

Comments

• I would have posted this in development but it says i do not have permision

• mtschirsmtschirs ✭✭✭

With latest version of Vanilla you mean 2.2b1 or the current master branch?

• master branch, i dont trust betas.

• The master branch is usually alpha, so it is not better than beta. Sorry I didn't have time to have look at what you are using.

grep is your friend.

• lol i have no bloody idea how it all works, you did an awesome job on your last plugin mr x00, i have less than a month to get this working and there are a few vital features that are still not working. already looked in the plugins library , everything there is ALMOST what i need but not quite.

• so i take it there isnt a single programmer on vanilla forums thats p to the job? ok... geesh