Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Links to Badges

PFAFFPFAFF
edited August 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I'm using the Development Version of YAGA on GitHub. However, this version seems to break links to the badge when you click on it where it's featured.

Looks like the Featured Badges plugin is adding /detail/ between /badges/ and /badge#/badgename/ that isn't present on the link to the Badge info.

Comments

• I took out the /details/ on line 151 and 172, but it still seems to send me to a page not found page.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@PFAFF said:
    I took out the /details/ on line 151 and 172, but it still seems to send me to a page not found page.

The development version moved the detailed badge pages to /yaga/badges and /yaga/badgesdetail/${ID}/${Slug}.

I will update this when Yaga 1.1 releases.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Okay, added yaga/ right before badges/ on those same lines and it seems to work now.