Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is there an addon for email verification (second email field) during registration?

2»

Answers

• Options

I hope "Add Registration Question version 2.0" protect the forum from spam/bot registrations

yes until you find answer to your issue....

well Add Registration Question usually does (from what people have reported to me) if you pick a good question. that relates to your forum that the average spammer might not guess, yet the average registrant will know.

e.g. if your forum relates to Soccer - ask a soccer related question.
    if your forum relates to a country e.g. Thailand. ask a question about something in Thailand, e.g. capital city or largest city or some popular area.

the thing you don't want to do is provide the answer to your question on you registration page, that is essentially sabotaging the plugin. some people do that and wonder why it doesn't work.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

@Prosper

another revamp.

try this with the Captcha ReCaptcha 0.1.6b

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@peregrine - thanks a lot. You are the man.
    Finally "EmailVerify" and "No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA" addons now work together to bring robust registration system. Thanks to @peregrine.