Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

New private blog, adopted swell (Mark, please read ;))

2»

Comments

• Options
    Really nice!!! I'm working on a "News" extension for Vanilla which uses the same style as Swell... I dunno.. it's so easy, but yet so attractive.. I love it :)
  • Options
    akb, looks excellent! Great work! You have been working hard since last time. Jazz, you are making a news extension. Wheeee! You always have such creative ideas. I cannae wait to see.
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    awesome job *wishes he could use this style for wordpress and customize it :-/ * but really looks nice and clean.
  • Options
    thx for the feedback, guys :-) yeah, i've worked on it and i am really impressed what i achieved now. it looks pretty more colorful because of the tag cloud and so on, but i think its colorful in a nice way. since i've some questions regarding an official release of this theme, i think i will release it somewhat within the next few weeks for download (for serendipity). i dont know if i will adapt it for wordpress too, but if i have enough time this could happen too. simply dont know yet :-)
  • Options
    @ Jazzman: Are you still on that news extension? If so, are you planning to allow comments on the news by users?
This discussion has been closed.