HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is there anyone out there that is able to make a custom theme for a specific website?

Not sure where to post this but I'm looking for a custom theme for my website. I've asked around to the designers that I know with no prevail. The job is payed. If you, or someone you know is able to take on the job, please send me an email at matthewdangelo@hotmail.com. The website that I need the theme for is team-ig.net. Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Are you looking for something similar to what you have here: http://team-ig.net/forums/ ?

Are you looking to integrate it into your main site?

Do you have a comp?

What is your budget?

Answering these will increase interest in your project.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

I see. I'm looking for something that I can integrate right onto the main site, and for it to look almost seamlessly embedded.
    As of right now, I am looking for different quotes. I already have one quote but trying to gather a list of them.