Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bug Folder

Vanilla 2.2
Theme Bootstrap
Server of Test : http://88.181.151.128:8080/

hi all,

I have an error in YAGA APPLICATION.

I tranmets you a screen print to show that the directory is repeated 2 times.

Why?

Exemple : http://88.181.151.128:8080/discussion/7935/hi12-comparee-a-lipad-pro#latest

thank you for your answer

Tof

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What version of Yaga are you running?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

He use YAGA 1.0.3

• Options

What addon are you using to display that badge?

I just did a search over my projects folder and can't find a mention of "DiscussionHeaderBadge".

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Hello,

thank you for your answer

This is the YAGA test badge that should have display. I am doing a new installation of VANILLA to validate the migration operations of my phpbb forum to vanilla. I'll tell you if I have this bug again

best regards

• Options

Yaga doesn't spit the badge out here by itself. There must be a plugin doing that.

Search first