Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Intigrade Vanilla Forums into Smarty based Browsergame-Engine

Hey everyone sorry for my poor english. I'll trying to intigrade VF into an Smartybased Browsergameengine.
In this Browsergame the passwords are crypted with an Salt, and for login u need to use an emailadress instead of an username.

Ill hope that someone is here that can explain me how i get this work together. Maybe over Session, because the game is creating a session with all informations from the users table

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

You are looking for jsConnect.

https://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/236835/#Comment_236835

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• edited January 2016

maybe but how can i impliment an salt crypt for the password? and how must i configure it? iam completly new with vanilla, but i think its the bes way for me because iam using an smarty based browsergameengine.

ive jsconnect in my vanillaforum but i dont know how to configure it

maybe someone can help me this evening? ive got an ts3, my english isnt the best but i think it will be work

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

jsConnect works by transferring signed data from your application to Vanilla. You authenticate users how you see fit on your site. Then users log into Vanilla via jsConnect. It requests data in a certain format, signs it with client ID, and then uses the passed data to create an authentication token which is used to make a Vanilla session.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• can u help me by the config? iam completly new with things like this. is it possibile that u get me few minutes in my teamspeak or in skype?