HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to make my localization in Warning 0.1.4b plugin work?

There is a "locale" and "en-CA" folder in Warning 0.1.4b plugin. I have edited and translated the definitions.php into zh_TW. But the plugin didn't appear my language. How to make my localization in Warning 0.1.4b plugin work?

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Vanilla 2.2 expects language files to be named locale/xx.php where "xx" is your language code (tw?).

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

@XDDD написал:
    There is a "locale" and "en-CA" folder in Warning 0.1.4b plugin. I have edited and translated the definitions.php into zh_TW. But the plugin didn't appear my language. How to make my localization in Warning 0.1.4b plugin work?

Sorry, but why definitions.php ? All you have to do is attach your translation file siet_core.php or how you come up ( global.php
    example)
    // -> Warning.
    $Definition['Warning.AboutTo'] = 'You are going to warn {User.UserID,user}. Choose \'None\' to clear the current warnings';
    $Definition['Warning.WarningType'] = 'The type of warning';
    $Definition['Warning.Reason'] = 'A brief explanation of the reasons for the application of the ban or Warning ;
    $Definition['Warning.Warn'] = 'Warnings ';
    $Definition['Warning.Warning'] = 'Warnings ';
    $Definition['Warning.GiveWarning'] = 'To make the warning';
    $Definition['Warning.Warnings'] = 'Warnings';
    $Definition['Warning.NoWarnings'] = 'Current warnings for this user is missing.';
    $Definition['Warning.ToggleHistory'] = 'View history';
    $Definition['Mild'] = 'Mild';
    $Definition['Medium'] = 'Medium';
    $Definition['Severe'] = 'Severe';
    $Definition['TempBan'] = 'Ban';
    $Definition['Warning.HeadlineMods'] ='{ActivityUserID,user} had been warned at the level{Level}.';
    $Definition['Warning.HeadlineModsClear'] = '{ActivityUserID,user} warning shot.';
    $Definition['Warning.HeadlineUser'] = ' You were warned at the level {Level}.';
    $Definition['Warning.HeadlineUserClear'] = 'Your warning lifted.';

$Definition['Warning.NotifyModsMsg'] = '{Name,text} applied warning.

Warning Level : {Level,txt}

Reason: {Reason,text}';

$Definition['Warning.NotifyModsClearMsg'] = '{Name,text} current alert cleared.';

$Definition['Warning.NotifyUserMsg'] = 'Warning Level : {Level,text}

Reason: {Reason,text}

Try to follow the rules of behaviour in the Forum.';

$Definition['Warning.NotifyUserClearMsg'] = 'Reason: {Reason,text}

Try to follow the rules of behaviour in the Forum.';

Sorry for my English. If you are using NotePad, you can find any phrase you want to translate. Not always, but

• @XDDD said:
    How to make my localization in Warning 0.1.4b plugin work?

Solved! I just reactivate the plugin and it worked.