HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to make my localization in Warning 0.1.4b plugin work?

There is a "locale" and "en-CA" folder in Warning 0.1.4b plugin. I have edited and translated the definitions.php into zh_TW. But the plugin didn't appear my language. How to make my localization in Warning 0.1.4b plugin work?

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Vanilla 2.2 expects language files to be named locale/xx.php where "xx" is your language code (tw?).

• Options
    kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

@XDDD написал:
    There is a "locale" and "en-CA" folder in Warning 0.1.4b plugin. I have edited and translated the definitions.php into zh_TW. But the plugin didn't appear my language. How to make my localization in Warning 0.1.4b plugin work?

Sorry, but why definitions.php ? All you have to do is attach your translation file siet_core.php or how you come up ( global.php
    example)
    // -> Warning.
    $Definition['Warning.AboutTo'] = 'You are going to warn {User.UserID,user}. Choose \'None\' to clear the current warnings';
    $Definition['Warning.WarningType'] = 'The type of warning';
    $Definition['Warning.Reason'] = 'A brief explanation of the reasons for the application of the ban or Warning ;
    $Definition['Warning.Warn'] = 'Warnings ';
    $Definition['Warning.Warning'] = 'Warnings ';
    $Definition['Warning.GiveWarning'] = 'To make the warning';
    $Definition['Warning.Warnings'] = 'Warnings';
    $Definition['Warning.NoWarnings'] = 'Current warnings for this user is missing.';
    $Definition['Warning.ToggleHistory'] = 'View history';
    $Definition['Mild'] = 'Mild';
    $Definition['Medium'] = 'Medium';
    $Definition['Severe'] = 'Severe';
    $Definition['TempBan'] = 'Ban';
    $Definition['Warning.HeadlineMods'] ='{ActivityUserID,user} had been warned at the level{Level}.';
    $Definition['Warning.HeadlineModsClear'] = '{ActivityUserID,user} warning shot.';
    $Definition['Warning.HeadlineUser'] = ' You were warned at the level {Level}.';
    $Definition['Warning.HeadlineUserClear'] = 'Your warning lifted.';

$Definition['Warning.NotifyModsMsg'] = '{Name,text} applied warning.

Warning Level : {Level,txt}

Reason: {Reason,text}';

$Definition['Warning.NotifyModsClearMsg'] = '{Name,text} current alert cleared.';

$Definition['Warning.NotifyUserMsg'] = 'Warning Level : {Level,text}

Reason: {Reason,text}

Try to follow the rules of behaviour in the Forum.';

$Definition['Warning.NotifyUserClearMsg'] = 'Reason: {Reason,text}

Try to follow the rules of behaviour in the Forum.';

Sorry for my English. If you are using NotePad, you can find any phrase you want to translate. Not always, but

• Options

@XDDD said:
    How to make my localization in Warning 0.1.4b plugin work?

Solved! I just reactivate the plugin and it worked.