Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how to work articles with Syntax Prettifier together

jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

How can i make the code higlighted when writing an article with the embedded Syntax Prettifier plugin?

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You would need to modify the articles application to fire the necessary event for the syntax prettifier or the syntax prettifier to look for the article controller too.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

You would need to modify the articles application to fire the necessary event for the syntax prettifier or the syntax prettifier to look for the article controller too.

i have no idea how to translate this into code. Can someone give me a push into the right direction?

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@jackmaessen said:

i have no idea how to translate this into code. Can someone give me a push into the right direction?

What syntax plugin are you using? Exact version please.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016

the embedded syntax prettifier which came with vanilla; GooglePrettify version 1.2.1