HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Theme Not Responsive

Hey,

I recently got one of your theme (this one)

I was so amazed at it's design at browser. But when i checked at my mobile, it was just like a website of text with no graphics design. To be short it was not at all responsive

I respect you developers, you are doing this for free, but still look at these error/bugs before saying it's responsive.

Anyway to fix it?

Comments

• ThemeSteamThemeSteam I love VanillaForums

@karansanjeev

Please open:
    conf/config.php
    and add:
    $Configuration[‘Garden’][‘MobileTheme’] = “Cloudy”;

Of course, I'm sorry but I can't keep everything under BSD or any freeware License. Quality has a price ;)

• @ThemeSteam said:
    @karansanjeev

Please open:
    conf/config.php
    and add:
    $Configuration[‘Garden’][‘MobileTheme’] = “Cloudy”;

Of course, I'm sorry but I can't keep everything under BSD or any freeware License. Quality has a price ;)

Yup, i do respect you. I am a developer also. Thanks bro. And by the way, you've done an amazigng job!

@karansanjeev really appreciate. Your comment made me very happy, Hope you like the theme <3

• @ThemeSteam And can i make it responsive and give it to my friends with credits and a link back to you? I mean i will give it with full credit of yours. I will just make it responsive!

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@karansanjeev said:
    @ThemeSteam And can i make it responsive and give it to my friends with credits and a link back to you? I mean i will give it with full credit of yours. I will just make it responsive!

According to the BSD license, yes.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

@karansanjeev if you make it 'yourself' ;)

@karansanjeev if you make it 'yourself' ;)

• edited March 2016

@ThemeSteam & @hgtonight Thanks friends. I am sure to show you proofs that i've added a link back to you

• snootysnooty Florida
    edited January 2017

Very nice theme. However, one minor bug. When I compress the full version with my browser, to make it the size of a cell phone screen, it shows a blue square. When I inspect it with Firefox "inspect element", it says "a.demarket" and hassub? When I temporarily delete those two in inspect element, it disappears. Any ideas where I would find that to delete it or better yet, correct it? Thanks again for the really nice theme.

(notice blue square above the word forum on right)

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited January 2017

@snooty

In the short-term, you could try using the css edit plugin (or add it to custom.css), and set

a.demarket {
    display: none;
    }

• snootysnooty Florida
    edited January 2017

Thanks whu606. I'll give that a try. I just tried it and its still there. Could I give you the URL to my forum and have you see what I'm seeing? If I hover over the area, it turns into a big grey square. Maybe I need to re-upload the theme?

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@snooty

I'm happy to have a look, but tbh @vrijvlinder is far more of a CSS guru.

edited January 2017

Hi @snooty,
    Thank you for your kind words.

Sorry for the problem, May i see your forum online? If you send a support ticket i can help you faster

Regards