Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Give admin unlimited votes

Hello,

Is there a simple fix to give admin unlimited votes? Looks like the PK for answers is ther answer ID so should it be ok to have the same userid for the same poll id?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

I have no interest in supporting this feature. I am sure it can be done.

Good luck! :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

Out of curiosity I skimmed the plugin code on Github and noticed the following segment:

Plugin-DiscussionPolls/class.discussionpolls.plugin.php

// Has the user voted?
          if($DPModel->HasAnswered($Poll->PollID, $Session->UserID) || !$Session->IsValid() || $Closed) {
            $Results = TRUE;
            // Render results
            $this->_RenderResults($Poll);
          }
          else {

So you could change that to exclude Admins from that test. You will need to test this thoroughly as you are on your own on this - I do not plan to support this either.

• Thanks, will try that. No worries understood. No sure why it's not a more popular plugin tbh