Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to make the postitbit in the left?

I have this
but I preffer the other form, like this

all in the left with the rank and number of messages with it

It is a essential function and Its incredible that Vanilla dont haves a button for it. Or have?
Thank you very much

Tagged:

Comments

• Maybe if you change your nickname (but you cant, so you have to make a new account) people will take you more seriously. In my opinion, such a name is NOT DONE!

• For the simple question of how I put the user profile to the classic mode (in the left)?
    I think the name is the less important xD (or I hope it in the XXI century)

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

Perhaps not.

I choose not to answer your questions because I find your name offensive.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

This can be done via a CSS change.

Create a custom theme.

Add the example code.

Tweak to your liking.

.Discussion .Item-Header,
    .Comment .Item-Header {
      display: inline-block;
      vertical-align: top;
      width: 19%;
    }

.Discussion .Item-Header .PhotoWrap img {
      width: 100px;
      height: auto;
    }

.Discussion .Item-BodyWrap,
    .Comment .Item-BodyWrap {
      width: 75%;
      border-left: 1px dashed #dddddd;
      padding-left: 2%;
    }

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight said:
    This can be done via a CSS change.

Create a custom theme.

Add the example code.

Tweak to your liking.

.Discussion .Item-Header,
    .Comment .Item-Header {
      vertical-align: top;
      width: 19%;
    }

.Discussion .Item-Header .PhotoWrap img {
      width: 100px;
      height: auto;
    }

.Discussion .Item-BodyWrap,
    .Comment .Item-BodyWrap {
      width: 75%;
      border-left: 1px dashed #dddddd;
      padding-left: 2%;
    }

Thank you!! :D
    The first post, the threat creator, haves the profile on the left, but the comments haves on the up like befire
    the .Discussion is the o.p. and the .Comment is the answers on a topic?

@VaGiNaToR said:
    Thank you!! :D
    The first post, the threat creator, haves the profile on the left, but the comments haves on the up like befire
    the .Discussion is the o.p. and the .Comment is the answers on a topic?

I created these rules based on the default theme. If you have a different theme you will have to tweak the selectors.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• I used BitterSweet but changing for the +Baseline (the default) the result is the same :(

Thanks for answering and sorry if I am newbie in coding

Well it works on my end:

Search first

• noncenonce Necro-on Forensics
    edited March 2016

Check to see if you have the correct rules and if they are functioning. How are you editing the css?

Why does it say "not sure which add-ons to enable Our favorites are Buttonbar and Tagging."

Is buttonbar preferable to editor, or is editor preferable to buttonbar.

regarding your name, the whu're you think you are other guy was offended by my name as well. I don't know if you know what your name means in east london prison slang. But if you were in an east London Prison you would be offended too.

in the Cambridge Dictionary "Tor" - a high craggy hill

Craggy is fairly offensive. I don't find the name offensive, I don't have anything against it at the moment. I find the use of Camel Case to be somewhat off-putting. I wonder if this is cunning linguistics or a poor use of camel-case in the crags.

"dor" is sometimes used as well as conquistador. Conquistadors of the Useless. "tar" as in avatar. "tor" as in Aviator, one who aviates. Levitator also can be offensive in some circles. (seances for instance).

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

If you are a Vaginator, then just fuck it and it should work no?

edited March 2016

we don't know if it is hermaphroditic, other wise it could just be an auto response as in self. My guess is the person is proud of being a transgender person, and we shouldn't heave shame or bring our morals into the issue.

yes maybe they are transitioning... lmfao

edited March 2016

Why does System say his favorite plugin is Buttonbar, but buttonbar is probably slated for deprecation.

note: deprecation is a different word than depreciation. one has one eye like a monocle and the other has two eyes like a bifocal.

System? here? Yea that bot has been deprecated... someone forgot to remove it ... ;)