Good afternoon everyone. I am working on a plugin. Here is how it functions:
- Creates a discussion button that states, "New Review".
- Automatically adds, "Review: " to the beginning of the discussion title.
- Has a fillable form for review contents.
- Create a database entry exactly like comments that counts how many "Reviews" a user has made
Those are the four functions I would like out of the gate. I can post my code tonight for those that would like to help. I'm using the Q&A plugin as a reference but the lack of code comments is leading me to road-blocks.
Functionality that I wish to have in the future for this plug-in or separate plugins:
- Auto-fill sections of the form based on previous entries.
- Display a link next to the users profile in each discussion/comment detailing the number of reviews they've submitted which leads to a page that lists all of their reviews, much like comments.
What I am asking for right now, is any suggestions on how to approach this before I post by code.