Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Advance Editor only show's Thumbnails in Thread

How do I change so this display's images instead of thumbnails?

http://forum.dieselconversion.com/discussion/7/obs-ford#latest

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

The editor should be auto inserting the images after uploaded.

Do you have any JS errors in your console?

What format are you using?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    The editor should be auto inserting the images after uploaded.

Do you have any JS errors in your console?

What format are you using?

Got it figured out thank you for time.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@cvo_dcs said:

Mind sharing what your issue was?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:

@cvo_dcs said:

Mind sharing what your issue was?

No issue i was being a newb. I would like to thank you for you timely response. Every one on this forum seems to be very helpful.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

No issue i was being a newb

We know that , but would like you to expose your newness to help others who might also have the same question.

Coming back to explain the solution for all other newbs , earns you visa miles points on the the New Vanilla MVP Visa Card …

No all jokes aside, we need people like you to help other newbs too. We all started as newbs and have sucked from the same Vanilla Tit in order to learn. So please share...

• Options

I was attaching instead of putting my pic in the body. Which then only produced a thumbnail. So all is well and thank you for your help.