HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How do i unbookmark all?

Hi, imported a mybb forum with thousands of threads and it auto bookmarked all of them. how do I bulk unbookmark all of these?

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• thanks guys, will let you know if it works. May I suggest that the import tool is updated so that discussions aren't automatically bookmarked? where do I suggest this fix?

• Ok sorted, dropped the "bookmarked" column. Website broke after that so made a new column in same spot with same attributes and all bookmarks now reset to 0. tested bookmarking function and its working perfectly.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@jonnimunki said:
    thanks guys, will let you know if it works. May I suggest that the import tool is updated so that discussions aren't automatically bookmarked? where do I suggest this fix?

@Linc should be notified. But if you have a GitHub account, you could also open an issue: https://github.com/vanilla/porter

@jonnimunki said:
    Ok sorted, dropped the "bookmarked" column. Website broke after that so made a new column in same spot with same attributes and all bookmarks now reset to 0. tested bookmarking function and its working perfectly.

Better than dropping would be setting it to 0 like @River has suggested. And better than recreating it manually would be using yourforum.com/utility/structure/
    You should run it nevertheless - it wouldn't hurt. There are some "false positives", which will prevail eve if you applied the suggested fixes.
    But after you've manually "fixed" the table, I really would advise that official comparison.