Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6 is here! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2 with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.

How do i unbookmark all?

Hi, imported a mybb forum with thousands of threads and it auto bookmarked all of them. how do I bulk unbookmark all of these?

Comments

• thanks guys, will let you know if it works. May I suggest that the import tool is updated so that discussions aren't automatically bookmarked? where do I suggest this fix?

• Ok sorted, dropped the "bookmarked" column. Website broke after that so made a new column in same spot with same attributes and all bookmarks now reset to 0. tested bookmarking function and its working perfectly.

• R_JR_J Cheerleader & Troubleshooter Munich Moderator

@jonnimunki said:
    thanks guys, will let you know if it works. May I suggest that the import tool is updated so that discussions aren't automatically bookmarked? where do I suggest this fix?

@Linc should be notified. But if you have a GitHub account, you could also open an issue: https://github.com/vanilla/porter

@jonnimunki said:
    Ok sorted, dropped the "bookmarked" column. Website broke after that so made a new column in same spot with same attributes and all bookmarks now reset to 0. tested bookmarking function and its working perfectly.

Better than dropping would be setting it to 0 like @River has suggested. And better than recreating it manually would be using yourforum.com/utility/structure/
    You should run it nevertheless - it wouldn't hurt. There are some "false positives", which will prevail eve if you applied the suggested fixes.
    But after you've manually "fixed" the table, I really would advise that official comparison.