HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Not so important developer/coding style question

2»

Answers

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited August 2016

@rbrahmson said:

@vrijvlinder said:
    Of course… otherwise you risk being a dumbzetta… and I think you are too clever for that to be the case… ;)

May I always quote you? I am going to print and frame that.

I'll let you define the appropriate exploding CSS style.

$LesserOfTwoEvils = ($Drumpf) ?? ($Billary);
    echo wrap($LesserOfTwoEvils,'DIV class=CSSQueen');
    die(0);

You have not paid attention to the coding standards… that tells me you are a drumpf supporter :p

//      $lesseroftwoEvils = ($Drumpf, t('AssHat'), array('title'=>'AssHat')array('class'=>'NoClass')); //deprecated function
           echo '<ul id="AssNot">';
        echo '<li>'.Anchor(t('I\'m with Her'), c('Notorius.HRCUrl'),array('target' => '_blank')).'&nbsp;&nbsp;|&nbsp;&nbsp;'. </li>';

echo '</ul>';

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hBnwPycFUQ

• Options
    rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

No, no, the non-compliance with the standard is a rebellious streak, an out of the box kind of thinking. A Drupf supporter cannot think out of the box, in fact cannot think at all.

And the statement "$LesserOfTwoEvils = ($Drumpf) ?? ($Billary);" obviously evaluates to $Billary as the alternative is a NULL value!