Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product

Ready to contribute?

Amazing! Sign our contributors' agreement and then join us on GitHub.

Vanilla 2.3 fully supports PHP 7. Get it now!
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

500 Internal Server Error trying to view a discussion

I have the big problem that I get a 500 Internal Server Error when I try to view a discussion

I have done this solutions:

Please any body can give me a clue?

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Hard to say , send me your ftp credentials and the link to the forum and I can take a look. Also create a TestAdmin account for me at the forum so I can take a look.

Otherwise it's just guessing. You can find out more in depth information by reviewing your Error Logs from your server. Post the result here.

• @vrijvlinder dijo:
    Hard to say , send me your ftp credentials and the link to the forum and I can take a look. Also create a TestAdmin account for me at the forum so I can take a look.

Otherwise it's just guessing. You can find out more in depth information by reviewing your Error Logs from your server. Post the result here.

It's done
    I installed mbstring module and 500 Internal Server Error dissapeared

:)

hgtonight
  • I had the same problem installing a new fresh vannila 2.3 on a Digital Ocean combo LAMP Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

500 Internal Server Error when I trying to view a discussion

You saved me with this piece information as php7 does not come with mbstring. Just did apt-get install php7.0-mbstring and perfect. I am leaving this message wondering someone may get help from.

vrijvlinder