Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

500 Internal Server Error trying to view a discussion

I have the big problem that I get a 500 Internal Server Error when I try to view a discussion

I have done this solutions:

Please any body can give me a clue?

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Hard to say , send me your ftp credentials and the link to the forum and I can take a look. Also create a TestAdmin account for me at the forum so I can take a look.

Otherwise it's just guessing. You can find out more in depth information by reviewing your Error Logs from your server. Post the result here.

• Options

@vrijvlinder dijo:
    Hard to say , send me your ftp credentials and the link to the forum and I can take a look. Also create a TestAdmin account for me at the forum so I can take a look.

Otherwise it's just guessing. You can find out more in depth information by reviewing your Error Logs from your server. Post the result here.

It's done
    I installed mbstring module and 500 Internal Server Error dissapeared

:)

• Options

I had the same problem installing a new fresh vannila 2.3 on a Digital Ocean combo LAMP Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

500 Internal Server Error when I trying to view a discussion

You saved me with this piece information as php7 does not come with mbstring. Just did apt-get install php7.0-mbstring and perfect. I am leaving this message wondering someone may get help from.