HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Where to insert tracking code from Google Analytics

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi community!

I would like to install the tracking code from Google Analytics in the discussions - but where, I do not understand?
Need your help :o

Answers

• Via Pocket addon.
    I guess am correct.

kopna
  • kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯
    edited December 2016

@Prosper написал:
    Via Pocket addon.
    I guess am correct.

Hi! I understand that I can set a plugin [(https://vanillaforums.org/addon/universalgoogleanalytics-plugin " ") another thing where and how to install the code manually. It's possible?
    Thank you.

rajendrk
  • You could create a function to add code in the head section of the theme file. Basically add a function in your theme's default template (/themes/THEMENAME/views/default.master.tpl) and define the function to output your analytics code.

This link should help you further.

kopnaTwissell
  • kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

@VipulK said:
    You could create a function to add code in the head section of the theme file. Basically add a function in your theme's default template (/themes/THEMENAME/views/default.master.tpl) and define the function to output your analytics code.

This link should help you further.

Thank you, I'll try to do it ;)