Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Where to insert tracking code from Google Analytics

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi community!

I would like to install the tracking code from Google Analytics in the discussions - but where, I do not understand?
Need your help :o

Answers

• Via Pocket addon.
    I guess am correct.

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯
    edited December 2016

@Prosper написал:
    Via Pocket addon.
    I guess am correct.

Hi! I understand that I can set a plugin [(https://vanillaforums.org/addon/universalgoogleanalytics-plugin " ") another thing where and how to install the code manually. It's possible?
    Thank you.

• You could create a function to add code in the head section of the theme file. Basically add a function in your theme's default template (/themes/THEMENAME/views/default.master.tpl) and define the function to output your analytics code.

This link should help you further.

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

@VipulK said:
    You could create a function to add code in the head section of the theme file. Basically add a function in your theme's default template (/themes/THEMENAME/views/default.master.tpl) and define the function to output your analytics code.

This link should help you further.

Thank you, I'll try to do it ;)