HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Free sub-themes for the nillazine theme-framework

nillazinenillazine New
edited January 2017 in General Banter

Hello community,
Since i'm not able to upload and share sub themes due to their nature and structure as addons i'd like to share them also here regularly for all nillazine users as free downloads.

Click here to get nillazine Slate:

Click here to get nillazine Chalk:

Click here to get nillazine Social:

Click here if you'd like to learn more about nillazine or click here if you'd like to see a short video clip about how to activate nillazine and subthemes through your vanilla forums dashboard.
Important Note: All nillazine sub themes require explicitly the nillazine theme-framework to be functional, while all the subthemes are free nillazine itself is not!

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

As a caveat emptor statement, this theme appears to require running ionCube Loader on your server.

I will leave it up to you to decide if this is acceptable.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@nillazine said:
    Hello community,
    Since i'm not able to upload and share sub themes due to their nature and structure as addons i'd like to share them also here regularly for all nillazine users as free downloads.

Click here to get nillazine Slate:

Click here to get nillazine Chalk:

Click here to get nillazine Social:

Click here if you'd like to learn more about nillazine or click here if you'd like to see a short video clip about how to activate nillazine and subthemes through your vanilla forums dashboard.
    Important Note: All nillazine sub themes require explicitly the nillazine theme-framework to be functional, while all the subthemes are free nillazine itself is not!

Thank you for these! They look fantastic.