HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Can't view discussion and comments

edited February 2017 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I initially installed vanilla and everything was working fine, then i deleted the first installation mistakenly afterwhich i installed a fresh one and i noticed that nobody including admin can view discussion and comments. i keep getting this message "Something has gone wrong". Rapid response will be appreciated because we closed to launch date.
Thanks

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Try deleting the .ini files from the cache and careful not to delete other things

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

If that suggestion doesn't work, search this forum for 'something has gone wrong' or check the FAQ in Tutorials to see how to get a more detailed error message.

• @vrijvlinder said:
    Try deleting the .ini files from the cache and careful not to delete other things

@whu606 said:
    If that suggestion doesn't work, search this forum for 'something has gone wrong' or check the FAQ in Tutorials to see how to get a more detailed error message.

Thanks, i did a fresh installation and everything is back to normal.

vrijvlinderwhu606