Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can't view discussion and comments

edited February 2017 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I initially installed vanilla and everything was working fine, then i deleted the first installation mistakenly afterwhich i installed a fresh one and i noticed that nobody including admin can view discussion and comments. i keep getting this message "Something has gone wrong". Rapid response will be appreciated because we closed to launch date.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Try deleting the .ini files from the cache and careful not to delete other things

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

If that suggestion doesn't work, search this forum for 'something has gone wrong' or check the FAQ in Tutorials to see how to get a more detailed error message.

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:
    Try deleting the .ini files from the cache and careful not to delete other things

@whu606 said:
    If that suggestion doesn't work, search this forum for 'something has gone wrong' or check the FAQ in Tutorials to see how to get a more detailed error message.

Thanks, i did a fresh installation and everything is back to normal.