Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product

Urgent: Google Adsense Approval Script Code In Head

himanmahimanma New
edited February 2017 in Vanilla 2.3 Help

I applied for google adsense yesterday. According to new Google Adsense aproval process google want me to add script in head.

" Paste it into the HTML of www.mywebsite.com, right after the <..head..> tag".
By this they mean the after first head tag in start of head, i saw example in their help section. i need to add script inside head.

Pocket add codes after and before head, so to place inside head I pasted code in my theme tpl and my site showed error, went offline. Then I enclosed script in literal in my theme tpl. Site Working fine. This is what i did.

<..head..>
{asset name="Head"}
{literal}

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-... i hide my id here ", enable_page_level_ads: true });

{/literal}
<../head..>

My question is. Do i have pasted right code enclosing in literal? adsense executive will be able to find the code in my forum html? How can i test? I am not a programmer, do copy paste by reading in community. Do not want to miss approval chance. Please guide.

I inspected in Firefox console it shows some google ads script, analytics and other scripts . But firebug do not show any js running.

Reason of confusion is: 8 hour ago i received email that i my application is successfully reviewed and i should create my first ad i.e blank ad. But when i visited adsense to create my first ad it still showing application is under review. my-ads section is not clickable yet. So i fear if i placed the code right. Before contacting them i want to be sure about this.

Comments