Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6 is here! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2 with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

YAGA v 1.1 errors on clean installation Vanilla v 2.3

This discussion is related to the Yet Another Gamification Application addon.
steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo
edited May 2017 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.3

Hi,

I have problems with clean installation vanilla 2.3 and yaga v 1.1 in my local server.
My local configuration is php 7, mysql 5.5, apache-php7 + nginx-1.10
No extra plugin installed. Administrator has put all permissions for yaga application.

The defaultTransport.yaga file has been installed and imported well.

First I noticed a strange behavior when I do refresh page reactions setting values are changed with each reload of the page.

I have errors when I try to edit badges

Editing the ranges does not give errors but does not save the set values, for example select role

I'm a bit confused if you need to install the Yaga - Rank In Meta plugins and Yaga Featured Badges because they seem to do nothing by turning them on or off.

Does anyone have yaga running on vanilla version 2.3 ?

I have searched on the forums for my problems and I do not find that someone has the same problems.
Does something happen with my environment or configuration ?

Thanks in advance

Comments