Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

YAGA v 1.1 errors on clean installation Vanilla v 2.3

steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo
edited May 2017 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi,

I have problems with clean installation vanilla 2.3 and yaga v 1.1 in my local server.
My local configuration is php 7, mysql 5.5, apache-php7 + nginx-1.10
No extra plugin installed. Administrator has put all permissions for yaga application.

The defaultTransport.yaga file has been installed and imported well.

First I noticed a strange behavior when I do refresh page reactions setting values are changed with each reload of the page.

I have errors when I try to edit badges

Editing the ranges does not give errors but does not save the set values, for example select role

I'm a bit confused if you need to install the Yaga - Rank In Meta plugins and Yaga Featured Badges because they seem to do nothing by turning them on or off.

Does anyone have yaga running on vanilla version 2.3 ?

I have searched on the forums for my problems and I do not find that someone has the same problems.
Does something happen with my environment or configuration ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo

Thank you very much for the quick response.
    I have seen this solution before and I have tried it, it seems that it does not change anything. :(

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

not sure what to tell you, it works fine for me on several installations. You could get more info if you look at your server error logs.

Right after you try to enter the values etc. look in the error logs to see what is happening. It is possible you need php5.6 instead of php 7

Or it may not work in a local environment.

edited May 2017

I've tried changing php 5.5 and php 5.6, mysql 5.6, apache 2.4
    I have the same errors in the application. PHP, Server, MySql logs have no errors.

Putting
    Setting $ Configuration ['Debug'] = true; on my config file

has notices:

php 5.6
    Gdn_Form->InputPrefix is deprecated

php 7
    Declaration of RankModel::Delete($RankID) should be compatible with Gdn_Model::delete($where = Array, $options = Array)
    Declaration of RankModel::Get() should be compatible with Gdn_Model::get($OrderFields = '', $OrderDirection = 'asc', $Limit = false, $PageNumber = false)
    Declaration of RankModel::GetCount() should be compatible with Gdn_Model::getCount($Wheres = '')
    Declaration of BadgeModel::Delete($BadgeID) should be compatible with Gdn_Model::delete($where = Array, $options = Array)

What surprises me is that it is an installation from 0 vanilla 2.3 and yaga plugin and gives these errors.

edited May 2017

I have installed new version of vanilla 2.3 on my host and have installed yaga v 1.1 on domain

primagic.com

You can temporary access like administrator
    user - admin, password - admin

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

You can ignore those notices ..please read the discussion I linked to you. It explains what is happening and what the notices mean.

https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/32816/making-yaga-work-in-2-3rc

@vrijvlinder dijo:
    You can ignore those notices ..please read the discussion I linked to you. It explains what is happening and what the notices mean.

https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/32816/making-yaga-work-in-2-3rc

yes there are warning ...

• yaga is an application and is meant to be added to the applications folder not the plugin folder

@chillex dijo:
    yaga is an application and is meant to be added to the applications folder not the plugin folder

I do not know why you tell me this, because yaga is added as an application and it is activated. It even works but with errors.

nobody can help me ? :(

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Some time has passed since I had a look at it, but maybe that is your problem: https://github.com/hgtonight/Application-Yaga/issues/146

From looking at it, I'd say option 2 should be the best way to fix that.

edited May 2017

@R_J dijo:
    Some time has passed since I had a look at it, but maybe that is your problem: https://github.com/hgtonight/Application-Yaga/issues/146

From looking at it, I'd say option 2 should be the best way to fix that.

@R_J that's how it works !

if(substr($Key, 0, 10) != 'BadgeEdit_') {
    //$RealKey = substr($Key, 7);
    $Criteria[$Key] = $Value;
    }

I left the comment on the github too.

Thanks and regards ;)

Now I have to see why the select role is not saved. You can see above. Another failure

Okay ... this is the solution of this error

On the class class.rankcontroller.php

/*
    if(substr($Key, 0, 7) == '_Perks/') {
    $RealKey = substr($Key, 7);
    $PerkOptions[$RealKey] = $Value;
    }
    */
    $PerkOptions[$Key] = $Value;

Regards ;)