Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product

Ready to contribute?

Amazing! Sign our contributors' agreement and then join us on GitHub.

Update for critical security issue in PHPMailer included in release Vanilla 2.3.1

default article page

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi! Such a question - is it possible to change the homepage to the default article page? I tried to do this through Manage Routes/DefaultController. But failed.

Theme Gopi
Vanilla 2.3.1

Best Answers

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯
    Accepted Answer

@R_J написал:
    But in principle you wouldn't need to tell. If you open up the "default article page" and your url looks like "YourForum.com/articles", go to "YourForum.com/dashboard/routes/edit/DefaultController", leave Type as "Internal" and change Target to "articles".

Thanks, the problem was that I wrote "articles" with capital letters "Аrticles" ;) Thanks for the support
    @R_J

Answers

• R_JR_J Cheerleader & Troubleshooter Munich Moderator

Yes, it is possible and you have already chosen the right approach.

Try harder :mrgreen:

@R_J
    For example, where to start? :)

Accepted Answer

@R_J написал:
    But in principle you wouldn't need to tell. If you open up the "default article page" and your url looks like "YourForum.com/articles", go to "YourForum.com/dashboard/routes/edit/DefaultController", leave Type as "Internal" and change Target to "articles".

Thanks, the problem was that I wrote "articles" with capital letters "Аrticles" ;) Thanks for the support
    @R_J

• ShadowdareShadowdare π Moderator
    edited August 11

I guess that this is related to the Articles app? Thanks, @R_J! =)

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app | Publish articles with the Articles app